As a stay at home mom I often have no idea what day of the week it is. You might think that this is the reason why I've named a Thursday post after Monday, but I assure you it was no mistake. Sadly the Mondays can hit at any time. They don't care if it's Thursday and unlike the swine flu you can't prevent them by wearing a trendy mask. Seriously though, I've been feeling stressed and crappy as of late and the Coach came home venting about a craptastic day as well. I figure if this isn't a good time to try and glean some wisdom from the film Office Space, when is? So put down that TPS report, grab a piece of cake and whatever you do don't let that red stapler out of your sight.
- Honesty is always the best policy. People respect a man who is honest, even if he's admitting that he's unmotivated and doesn't care.
- Put down the Ben and Jerry's and pick up a baseball bat. Not only is it less calories, but 9 out of 10 psychiatrists recommend beating an inanimate object to death to cure whatever ails you. As a warning the song in this video has alot of rough language, so if you are like me and would rather not hear it watch the first 30 seconds of dialogue and then mute it for the song.
- The last clip also taught us that it's OK to steal as long as it's for your friends.
- The quiet ones are the ones you should watch out for. Don't mess with them. Actually it might even be safer to befriend them.
- You can look anything up in the dictionary. ''I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up money laundering in a dictionary.'' —Peter
- The happiest people in the world sport mullets and heavy mustaches. So the next time you go to the stylist tell them you want "business in the front and party in the back" oh and ladies you can stop waxing your lip now.