Sorry Father, I Tried...I Tried

Name that movie.
I've sat here for a solid half-hour trying to think of something to blog about. Then instead of working out an idea for a blog I reread some of my old posts. A productive use of my time no doubt.
It seems like a night for repeats since I rewatched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Why did I rewatch HP5? Please don't tell me you have to ask. It's because tomorrow night at 12:01 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be blowing the minds of movie go-ers across our nation.


Coach won't go to the 12:01 showing with me. Something about going to bed at 3am is a bad idea when you have to get up at 6am for work. Buzz kill. Any takers on the 12:01?

For a little fun and because I feel like it, I challenge you to name these movies. If you get them all correct you win. Nothing. Good luck.

1. "Have fun storming the castle, boys."

2. "That was a stop sign." "I totally paused."

3. "I can't kill myself, I have too many responsibilities."

4. "ESPN Eight "The Ocho", if it's almost a sport we'll broadcast it."

5. "I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

3 comments:

Punk said...

Oh dude!

1. Princess Bride. I quote this line.

2. Clueless. Totally quote this line on a regular basis, usually in mockery of Mr. Punk.

3. um... I'll get back to you on this one. It sounds familiar.

4. Dodgeball. And I only know because you wouldn't shut up about the movie the other night.

5. Tropic Thunder. And I only know this one because neither you nor Mr. Punk would shut up about this one.

London said...

I got the first two as well. Not sure about any of the others.

I wish I was going to the midnight showing of HP tonight! But sadly, I'm afraid I would fall asleep! I'm catching a matinee tomorrow instead.

Punk said...

Mr. Punk cheated and thus wouldn't post the answer to number three, but leaving it hanging unanswered is torturing me, so...

3. Charlie Bartlett

Whew. I feel better.

Carry on.