Name that movie.
I've sat here for a solid half-hour trying to think of something to blog about. Then instead of working out an idea for a blog I reread some of my old posts. A productive use of my time no doubt.
It seems like a night for repeats since I rewatched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Why did I rewatch HP5? Please don't tell me you have to ask. It's because tomorrow night at 12:01 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be blowing the minds of movie go-ers across our nation.
Coach won't go to the 12:01 showing with me. Something about going to bed at 3am is a bad idea when you have to get up at 6am for work. Buzz kill. Any takers on the 12:01?
For a little fun and because I feel like it, I challenge you to name these movies. If you get them all correct you win. Nothing. Good luck.
1. "Have fun storming the castle, boys."
2. "That was a stop sign." "I totally paused."
3. "I can't kill myself, I have too many responsibilities."
4. "ESPN Eight "The Ocho", if it's almost a sport we'll broadcast it."
5. "I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"