And to that I say, THANK GOD.
I'm so over this week. You've all had this week before. Nothing ever seems to get off the ground and once you think you've got things where they should be, your phone rings and everything gets blown up again. Blech. Not to worry, it's nothing major, just basic life stuff. Stuff you've all experienced before.
So to celebrate Friday being here and this week leaving us forever, I think I'll highlight some of the things I'll miss about it.
- Braden yelling for me to wipe his butt at 5:45 a.m.
- Bella trying to convince Braden that he wants to go to heaven and Braden insisting he doesn't because there are dinasours there and he doesn't want them to eat him.
- Bella's excitement at reading Hop on Pop.
- That my "Stranger Peeing in a Parking Lot" photo on Flickr has gotten 43 hits. Who am I to judge? I saw a man peeing in public and grabbed my camera so I can't really judge anyone for looking.
- My mom's clean bill of health after her colonoscopy.
- This video