Dude May or May Not Look Like Lady

I may or may not have eaten my weight in candy this weekend and by may or may not I mean, I definately have.

I may or may not have a pinched nerve in my back and by may or may not I mean, I feel whiney about it.

I may or may not have PMS and by may or may not I mean, I'm not sorry for doing a Halloween post 2 days after Halloween nor will I be sorry for at least another week.


Bella's first Halloween.
We may or may not have slaughtered and eaten this lamb just after this picture was taken.

Who says Halloween isn't fun?
I may or may not have held onto that lamb costume for two years because it costs $30 dollars and that's a lot of money for an outfit that a baby only wears for a few hours.

I may or may not still have that costume packed away for baby #3 and by may or may not I mean I'm cheap.


The Wizard of Oz
I may or may not have made these costumes from scratch without patterns and by may or may not I mean, I totally rock. Yes, I do.

Give me candy 2008
I may or may not have taken this picture of my kids with their candy because it reminded me of a picture of Punk, Birdie and myself as kids.

I also might have hated those pom poms in the background and reveled in throwing them away because it meant that I would no longer find pieces of them all over my house and by might I mean I HATED THOSE POM POMS. Thank you.

My Dinosaur and witch for 2009 Halloween
I may or may not think that my kids are the cutest ever. I also may or may not have bought these costumes for half-price. Call me thrifty, call me cheap I don't care because these two costumes together cost about the same as that dang lamb costume.

Ninja Turtle Pumpkin
My father-in-law may or may not be wearing a politically incorrect costume in this picture.

That pumpkin is the coolest one I've ever seen. There is no may not here.


Dude looks like a lady?

This may or may not be a really hairy lady. It could also be my husband in drag. I'll let you decide.

2 comments:

coach said...

If i wasn't married I would be all over that last girl.

Also those pictures bring me back with my kids to times when my son didn't say I'm scared of my dreams daddy. He's not really scared. He's a tough boy. One day NFL player!

My kids are pretty cute though I must say.

Punk said...

You do totally rock. Yes, yes, you do.