- On Monday I saw a woman breastfeeding her tiny baby in the mall and was tempted to high five her.Viva la boobies con latte!
- I'm not sure how many different languages I used to write that last sentence.
- I find myself in a Meredith Grey state of mind. As we all know, not only is Meredith not a real person, she's not funny at all. Actually she's quite melodramatic (and mildly annoying). Of course in my analogy Matt is Dr. McDreamy, so score one for me.
- I have a tattoo that was inspired by a sermon.
- It has become clear that I am a bad influence on my own children. Bella has developed a crush on Buffalo Bills player Paul Pozlusny. She even asked me to google pictures of him.
- I knew absolutely nothing about blogging when I started this blog. Now that I've been wandering around the bloggysphere for almost a year, I am convinced that I know even less.
- I sent Bella out into 8 inches of snow today in rain boots because her winter boots from last year are too small and her new winter boots are a Christmas gift from someone else. She didn't seem to mind and her feet were toasty warm.
- I Googled "Popular bands in 1981" today and found:
Hall and Oats
Oh, 1981, why did you have to end and leave us with bands like The Pussycat Dolls?
- I just watched videos for all three of the bands from 1981 and enjoyed it so much I thought I should share one of the videos with you. It was a tight race. Rick Springfield make a strong case for himself with his killer dance moves, but he was no match for Hall and Oates gratuitous use of a saxophone, snapping and a panther. I also like how the Hall and Oates video make me think about important issues like, "Why did God entrust facial hair to men when they so clearly didn't know what to do with it?"