- I feel pretty confident that I just invented the word Confessionaholic. Perhaps one day "they" will stage an intervention to get me to shut-up. I won't go quietly.
- I just wasted an unreasonable amount of time watching country music videos on youtube.
- After watching today's video for the Bill's Organized Team Activities (OTAs), I've decided that Trent Edwards needs to work out his lower body some. That boy is too skinny. He's going to get killed out there with all the full-sized men. (Yes, I did just call a 6'4" 230 lb man undersized)
- Welcome! to my newly "adopted" sister, Molly. Say he's cute and we'll get along just fine. (he's the one in the middle in case you are blind.)
- When I showed Punk the above picture she responded as such, "Let us pray: Thank you, Jesus, for making Trent Edwards... thank you for putting him into a profession in which there are many pictures of him on the Internet. Amen. " And we all say, AMEN!
- I love this commercial. It makes me want to sing in a cab with a middle-aged fat guy.
- David Beckham is Coach's man-crush. I realize that this confession isn't actually mine, but since we are "one" in the eyes of God I'm going to act like it's O.K. to make confessions on Coach's behalf.
- The term man-crush makes me giggle.
- I was really aggravated with the powers that be when they postponed releasing the sixth Harry Potter movie. However, every time I watch the preview, all is forgiven.
Honestly I could go on like this all day. However, I feel you've been sufficiently abused for today. You are dismissed.