I wish I still had those notebooks. I bet it would be fun to look them over and share with the Internet all of the fun things I discovered about my friends. Toward the end of my interviewing phase, I had asked each of my friends every question my little pre-teen brain could come up with, and they started refusing to let me ask them questions. I guess you can only ask someone what their favorite color is so many times.
Today, I thought it would be fun to ask a few questions for you all to answer, plus I couldn't think of anything else to write about. Since it has always been a habit of mine to answer my own interview questions (that's what you do when everyone else refuses to answer any more questions), I'll answer them too.
- Who is better: Barbara Walters or Sallie Jesse Raphael? This is a tough call. Clearly Barbara has more credibility and also that totally awesome Oscar's Special that isn't boring at all, but Sallie can pull of a red business suit with matching glasses better. I'm going to go with Maury Povich on this one.
- Who did you have a crush on in Jr. High? I've already answered this one before so I'm going to refer you here to learn about my real life crushes throughout the years and here so that you can educate yourself on Nick Stahl (he was much cuter at thirteen, I swear.)
- Why do you write a blog? Well I think this one is obvious.
So I can share the intimate details of my life, including yet not limited to, my sex life, when I fart and when my children discover themselves, with whatever kind of random strangers that might stumble upon this blog while they are either drunk or at work. As an added bonus I can talk constantly about myself and no one calls me selfish.To help bring about World Peace. Yes, World Peace.
- What was the last thing you googled? Ulster Performing Arts Center, I'll try harder to google something more fun, like tips on nose picking, next time I ask this question.
- What was the last blog you read right before this one? The Fox Den